Tuesday, March 31, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, CJ!!

A shout out to Connie on this auspicious occasion of her 62nd birthday!! She has accomplished quite a bit this past year with finding the condo she liked (and convincing Bill); picking all of the interior items (with Bill's help); packing up the old house (under Bill's watchful eye); moving in and unpacking; convincing Bill he likes it there; repairing the old house; getting ready for a rummage sale and selling the old place. Yikes!! Have a great day, sis. We all love you!
Sorry - I screwed up the one picture I have of you on my computer. Maybe someone else has one from the wedding!

10 comments:

aurie said...

Have the best of birthdays, Connie! It sounds like you deserve a day off!
aurie

mary said...

Have a funtastic birthday, Con! Have Bill take you out for your real birthday dinner!! Glad we could have you over on the weekend. Love ya

Mary

jen said...

Have an awesome day!!! Break in the new home with a glass of wine! :)

Molly said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CONNIE!!! I hope you have a wonderful day! I am so glad I was able to see your new place. I love it! And I loved the visit. I will have to do that more often! Have a great day! Love you!

mattandkelly said...

Birthday blessings to you! Hope you have a happy one. Can't wait to see your new place! Sending love and a little FL sunshine your way...

Johnny Piano said...

Happy Birthday, Sis! Hope you have a great day and a great year -- with less stress.

Hannah said...

Happy Birthday, hope it was a great one. :) Hannah

Nick said...

Gosh, the one day I didn't check the blog... Happy Bel-lated birthday Connie! I hope you enjoyed it! Love you lots!
Nick

Abe said...

Happy birthday, Connie! Hope you're enjoying the new place. abe and des

Shmoore said...

Happy B-lated Birthday Connie. Hope to see you soon.
Love..Jim