Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Final Bow





So the show is finally finished. Jen left today and mom and dad left yesterday (their flight was canceled on Sunday because of weather). It was so fun to have them out here. I have to say, it was quite sad to have the show finished. I will admit it, I was bawling at the curtain call. This show was really the first one that I connected to on a deep level and it was my final mainstage show. But I guess now it is time to move on to other things, like my senior show! And focusing on passing my classes so I can graduate! I am helping out with hair and make up for the next show (which is set in the '60s), so that should be fun. Here are a few pics from the show. The first is one of all the ladies in the cast. 2nd is the cast. 3rd is me apparently looking like some housewife. Last one is us focusing. If they ever post ones from the actual production, I will put the link up. These are behind the scenes ones! Hope everyone is well!! I will see a few of you in a couple weeks when my friend and I come home for spring break! YAY!! Love you all!!

4 comments:

Molly said...

Oops...I labeled the pics backward. But you are all smart enough to figure that out on your own!

Hannah said...

How awesome that you had so much family able to come out and see the play. We should have them post their reviews; all glowing I am sure but details would be fun.

Hannah said...

By the way, checked out the "Argus Leader" article again and there was a little video clip of one of the actors doing a monologue. Should have been you, Molly, but was still fun to get a lil' snapshot of the play.

Anonymous said...

it was such an awesome production!! by far one of the best i have seen at augie (and i am not just saying that because molls stole the show!) break a leg with this senior show, i know it will be an awesome book end to an amazing career there at augie