Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Another birthday greeting ...

Happy Birthday, Maurika. I'm a little late in getting this posting on the blog, but I was waylaid by alien tax accountants whose Feblulian calendar miscalculated the date that US taxes are due (not for another couple weeks in Earth time). In addition, I had to cope with Jan's sudden impulse to sink her life savings into the Latvian Lottery, while contending with Ann's desire to change careers and become an auctioneer on Ebay. Then Joey called and said he was considering a vocation with the Greek Orthodox Catholic Synod.

Okay, April Fool. It's a great day for Mo's b-day. I hope Rileigh and Bridger got home safely and ready to celebrate. We love you a bunch!

8 comments:

Nateusmoore said...

Happy Birthday, cuz. Hope it was a fun one...

jen said...

nice...happy birthday cuz! hope you enjoyed your day! i know i am enjoying december (er...april?) here in spokane

Hannah said...

Oh happy day of birth! Hope you missed out on any of the pranks we blessed you with as children - big boxes filled with wood and sawdust wrapped in pretty paper with a big bow, devil's food cake when all you ever really wanted was angel food...Ah, adulthood, where your days are no longer filled with endless sibling love.

Molly said...

Happy Belated Bday Rika!! I hope your day was as wonderful as you are!! Can't wait to see you! Love ya!

Jan said...

Happy belated, Rika. I can't believe that I still remember like yesterday being in South Bend to celebrate your 1st birthday. Oh where does the time go?! Must be the same frame of mind that got me going on the Latvian Lottery. Just had dinner with your dad! Some things never change - he is still a dork!! :) Hope you had a GREAT day!!

mattandkelly said...

Happy happy belated birthday! We love you!

Shmoore said...

Happy Belated Birthday Maurika!
My fondest memory is me taking you down in that fancy blue buggy to show you off to the nuns at St. Gerards. I was one proud uncle, still am.

mary said...

Happy b-day Maurika! I hope you had a chance to celebrate in style! Love ya
Mary