Monday, April 06, 2009

Feenix

Since I'm on an employee sponsored vacation and Ben is between physical therapy jobs we decided to take a trip to Phoenix. My dad had some time to enjoy some warm weather so he came with as well. It was... awesome. 80 degree weather all while Montana was getting pounded by snow was one plus. Watching almost 10 different sporting events (Spring Training baseball games, NCAA Sweet 16 basketball, Phoenix Suns basketball, and Phoenix Coyote hockey) was another plus. We even hiked Camelback Mountain in the middle of the valley. It really was a good time with good people. Here are a couple of pictures:

This picture below is for Jan. Anyone know who this guy is?

4 comments:

Shmoore said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
jen said...

those are some great pics! sounds like you had a good time! i am glad you guys were able to get away and enjoy nice weather and some great sporting events.

Jan said...

Is that my boy "goldilocks?" It doesn't do him justice!!! What great pictures and what fun you guys must have had. I am having a ball in Sioux Falls, SD. Wish you were all here! I will take some pictures of Molly and put them up once I get home.

Nick said...

I hate you guys.