Monday, April 20, 2009

Spring Fever!


Hey mi familia!
Just thought I would do a little update. Maybe give some interesting reading material to the blog. ;) First off, those are the sweet Easter eggs I dyed. Second, I am completely finished with my theatre major! Wahoo! My senior show went extremely well and I was so stoked to see all the people that came out to support it. I also loved having my mom here. It was great to get to spend some time with her. Now I just have to get my projects and papers done and pass my classes and I am good to go! Graduation is only a month away!!!! Our last show of the season opens this weekend. It's called "A Flea in Her Ear" and was originally a French farce but then someone kind of tweaked it and made the setting in the 60s. I am doing makeup for the show and get to do some pretty fun stuff! As for the question, "What are you doing after graduation?" I really am not sure. I know that I will be in MT for 6 weeks this summer doing nothing. I am hoping to kayak The Gates of the Mountain with Ann and go and visit my grandparents in Troy for a bit. Maybe see some other family members. In July I am going to Ireland for 2 weeks so that should be fun. I applied for a volunteer position over there but have yet to hear anything. I am hoping to be living in LA within a year, but we will see. I am just taking things as they come. I think that is all for me right now. I hope to see you all soon and I hope everyone is healthy and happy!! Much love!!
Molly

5 comments:

Jan said...

Those eggs definitely are cool! I knew that would be a neat type of egg dye. We are thinking of you and keeping our fingers crossed with the graduating with honors. You can do it, girl!! Hang in there and you will be done before you know it!!! Love you mucho much!

jen said...

I am so stoked to see you in a month!! you are always welcome with me in D.C...way things are going now, I will be living in a van down by the river! :)

Nick said...

That's not the direction (down by the river) that you're gonna want to go there Jen. Molly, great work! I am super jealous that you are only a month away from graduating and going to Ireland. You better make a trip up to Missoula while you are home to see me and Maurika and co.

Meghan said...

Um..."some other family members"...like your sister and nephew and BIL??? Yah! You better!

Glad to hear you are kicking along and almost done! What a great time. You'll be home just in time to help us settle in our new house! woohoO!

Hannah said...

Ok, so I think we need some details on Meghan's new house, haven't seen a post from her in awhile... And Molly congrats on the finishing up of your collegiate career. That is such a refreshing feeling to finally be done and so impressive what you have accomplished while you were there!
:) Hannah