Sunday, October 19, 2008

what a life!




just thought i'd drop an update, life is busy as ever.
trying to get obama to wear my underwear... well, you know the deal.
updated my site a little, not in love with it yet.
check it out and let me know what you think anytime: readunderwear.com
newest endeavor: the PLATYPUS flosser for braces!
it is awesome, a flosser for braces that doesn't require threading!
check out my site if you have the urge: platypusco.com

other than that, getting excited for the wedding!!!
fall is gorgeous here,
kids are doing fabulous, adjusting well to our caregiver that is here with the kids during the day (phew!)
dogs are good. goat is good.
life is just good.

feeling grateful today for such a great life.
we have a total kick ass family, and i love you all so much.
m

8 comments:

Molly said...

I have to agree with Rika here, our family is pretty darn kick ass!! And I, too, am VERY grateful that I have this family. I feel very blessed. Love you all!!

Anonymous said...

sounds like you have a lot on the plate....but you are still a kick ars person!! i hope you have a blast down in san diego (not that you couldn't) and i wish i could be there because i love spending time with this family, but i will be there in spirit! hopefully i will get to see people around the holidays!

Platypus Flosser said...

YES!!! Let's plan turkey day NOW so we are all locked in!!!

WHERE, HOW, WHO????

john volunteered his place and i volunteer my place...

where can we all meet???

FUN!

Jan said...

Great picture!! We would love to be in San Diego, but it just isn't working for us!! We are going to have all of our kiddies here for Christmas, but we will be in Troy for Thanksgiving. I will be checking out the site and possibly ordering for Christmas. Proud of what you are doing, Rika!! Proud of all of you kids. We just got to spend four days with Mikey in Oregon and see him in his "doctor" mode. He is going to be awesome at this job. It was fun!!

Hannah said...

Both sites look fantastic. I love having the clothes hanging on busts, think it looks great!

Nick said...

mmmm Thanksgiving. I imagine I will be in Great Falls, and I also imagine everyone is welcome. And I further imagine there will be at least one game of Risk, at which I will dominate the world, and perhaps some raquetball, if that is the correct spelling Jan, sometime that weekend. I do love turkey.

Joey said...

It is actually spelled "racquetball" Nick, but you were close.

meg and ry said...

Rika - I agree with the kick ass family and wish we could be with everyone celebrating the grand union of Abe and D-ray.

I, too, think the website looks great. I liked it - though - when you showed the whole tank instead of just the bottom (in women's). That way you could see the different lengths. Could you have a picture of the full tank and then an inset (sp?) of the quote? Just an idea..