Monday, October 13, 2008

Big Guy Ty





Hello all...





Well, as you can see by previous posts, the little 'uns are growing like crazy! As I type this, Ty is sitting on my lap proceeding to give my arm anothe Ty-hickey!! This boy is going to have strong teeth! Here are a couple pics to show his growth. He is "sitting up" for a few seconds. Pretty cute! We have a doctor's appointment on the 28th so we'll let you know how much he weighs then. I think he's keeping the tradition of being a heft!
Us parents are doing well, too. Ryan is hitting high gear with school and football. There's the big game against West on Friday - exciting!
I have about 2 more days on my transcription class and then it's the final...which will be next weekend, then I'm done! All that's left is finding a job! Still no word on the OPI position. Hm....




We'll miss you all at the wedding! Safe travels!!! Blessings to Abe and D-ray!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i definitely cannot wait to see that kid this weekend!! i am going to have him attached to me! mark and judy are going to have to pry him from my cold dead hands! :)

Jan said...

He is a brilliant child and of course he knows his Gramma!! It is so great to be here and see him change from day to day. I promise that at Christmas, he will be shared!