Friday, October 17, 2008

Updates

Hi- So I took this seemingly slow time on the blog to update everyone about the happenings in my life here in Missoula Montana. So I started with my new post as Youth Ministry Intern here at Christ the King Parish at the end of August. I have been put in charge of hanging out with a group of 15 or so 7th and 8th graders. It has been so much fun, though stressful at times, and I really really love it. I also started my fourth year of college which has been a challenging semester thus far. But, as you my have learned from previous posts, I have taken up the art of fly fishing as a means of blowing off some steam --though the sport has caused some frustrations of its own-- after school and before hanging out with the crazy middle schoolers. I have also taken up playing racket ball once or twice a week, since sometimes you can't just go fishing. Not to brag but I am feeling pretty confident in my racket ball abilities, much opposed to those of fly fishing... So work is good, school is alright, I have some new hobbies and no complaints, especially with Notre Dame above .500 again. I love you all very much and cannot wait for the Holidays to come rolling around so I can see most of you and if not some great pictures anyway. God bless and take care!
Nick

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i am so glad to hear things are going well in missoula! i am actually going to be there this weekend for the game, so i hope i run into you!! i might have to challenge your skills sometime in racketball, i have some skills of my own!

Nateusmoore said...

Nice, Nick. I also challenge you to a honor dual in raquetball.

Jan said...

Don't worry Nick, there is no way I would even think about challenging you in raquetball, but your Uncle Marc might just have to grab you to go fly fishing. You know that he ties his own flies don't you?? He is quite knowlegeable in that area. Glad your year is going well. We also are looking forward to the holidays as all of our kiddies will be in Helena!!