Thursday, October 23, 2008

Congrats!

I would like to be the first to say congrats and good luck to the happy couple! I really wish we could make the trip to San Diego, but we will definitely be there in spirit. I'm sure Desiree will be a gorgeous bride and Abe a dapper groom. I expect to see lots of pictures! Speaking of pictures, I promise I will post some of the house for all those that have asked. We are planning to make some finishing touches this weekend and I will take pictures after that. Hope you are all well!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i will also join in the premature congrats! i miss you all so much and i really wish i could join you all in the fun! i know everyone will look their best during this awesome celebration and i wish the best of luck to the new bride and groom!!

meg and ry said...

Ditto on the congrats.

And Emma - just a little bit ago, you were running circles now you are typing up well-written blog pieces? Impressive!!!

Jan said...

We are so sad that we aren't there celebrating with you! Joey and I texted during the rehearsal party, so I am there in "text". We wish you both the best and hope to see you soon!!
Love and blessings, Jan and Marc