Saturday, October 04, 2008

Peek - a - boo


I am new to the video scene - so sorry no fancy music or anything ...yet! I don't even know how to edit it so it's not so long...again, sorry - but the beginning is the cutest part anyhow.
Life in Portland is kickin' along - busy and fun. We took a weekend jaunt to Astoria, on the Oregon coast, it was perfect weather and exactly what we needed. Our most exciting news is that Peter is getting published in the Journal of Oriental Medicine in the next month! The spa is doing well and the cafe is doing....better. I can't wait to see some of you later this month at the wedding!
love
Briana

3 comments:

Hannah said...

What a doll! Love the video, no need for fancy editing when you have a baby that cute!

Anonymous said...

SO CUTE!!!!

Nateusmoore said...

I second Hannah. I was thinking her laughing is better than any music. Very cute. Can't wait to see you guys in less than three weeks!