Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Well Ho Ho Ho and a Merry Christmas


Well, it is a little early in the season, but never too early to plan for the big holiday!! Meghan and I did THE drawing last night and we have the names for everyone. I had emailed all of my siblings and asked if they minded if Meg and I did the drawing and they did not so all of you nieces and nephews are stuck with it!! So the list is as follows (oh and by the way, we had last year's least so you did not get the same person that you had last year, so no complaining!!):

Nieces and Nephews
Giver Receivee
Mike Jake
Matt Buyske family Madison
Joey Sam
Schultes Abe Moore family (doesn't that have a nice ring to it!!)
Jen Philpot family
Molly Nate
Wells family Ben
Abe Moore family Schulte family
Philpot family Jen
Borton family Nick
Nate Borton family
Shannon Meunier family
Meunier family Wells family
Ben Matt Buyske family
Jake Molly
Nick Shannon
Sam Michael
Madison Joey

Siblings
Connie Ann
Bill Mary
Jan Beryl
Marc Tommy
Johnny Jeanine
Ann Marc
Tommy Connie
Jeanine Jimmy M.
Jim W. Bill
Mary Jan
Jimmy M. Jim W.
Beryl Johnny

Okay, so as lame as it may seem, be thinking of those Christmas lists and getting them on the blog or to your person! Let us all get in the spirit!!
Love you all!!
Jan

8 comments:

Jan said...

Sorry guys, it doesn't read as well as it did when i wrote it. I will send a general email so that you all can see who you have. I apologize for the way it came out

mary said...

Thank you for doing this Jan and Meg. We really appreciate it.

Anonymous said...

I am just saying right now that I am not getting a list out there until at least around or after thanksgiving....i need time to celebrate closer holidays first, like halloween.

Nick said...

O Jan, you are so enthusiastically on top of everything. I don't even have a birthday list out yet (sorry Mom) and here you are requesting Christmas lists? I say "Ho Ho Ho!" to that idea (how's that for Christmas spirit?)

Jan said...

Love the enthusiasm that is being exhibited!! I am not one to push a holiday - I don't like seeing Thanksgiving stuff out until after Halloween, but thinking about a list won't kill you!! It is only fair to your Givee!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for doing this, Jan and Meg.
Connie

Hannah said...

So funny, just this last week I came up with Christmas lists for Jerry's side of the family and my siblings. I like the early thinkers!

Jan said...

Love ya Hannah Banana!! You are my kind of girl!! We will keep these people organized!