Monday, September 01, 2008

Pick Em!

So I resent out the emails for the Pro Football Pick 'Em that I started. If you didn't get one let me know and I can resend another one. Check junk inboxes as it is from CBS Sports so your email might have confused it with junk. When you get the email just follow the links and sign up for an account on CBS and it will pretty much talk you through getting you into our group.

Also, my dad and I were thinking $20 a piece and we could pay out the top three spots 50% for first - 30% for second - and 20% for third. Let me check my math..... yep, that all equals 100% so we're good. My old man's address is:

Tom Moore
407 Glee Pl
Billings, MT 59102

The first games are on Thursday of THIS WEEK so get your teams signed up and payed for and picked by then. Lookin' forward to this!

7 comments:

meg and ry said...

Nate - great idea and we would love to play. In the email you gave the password, but what is the ID? They do go hand in hand buddy!! I am sure that we will be right at #uno!!
Love ya,
Jan

Nateusmoore said...

I'm pretty sure it will work if when you click that link you sign up for a free CBS account where it says "Register for Free". Let me know if it works.

If Ben, Mike, Nick, or any of you guys that signed up have any advice please let me know.

My dad just told me on the phone to tell people to click on the Sign Up Now link after you click the link in the email.

Shmoore said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tom said...

Yeah, you need to sign up for the CBS account after you follow the link Nate provided. Once signed up go to the "Picks" link and click on "Make Picks". The drop down on the "Pool Home" will give the players (us), rules, etc.. So Jan, the Log On ID and Password you were looking for are ones created by you when you sign up. The password that Nate gave for the pool is entered later. If there are more than one person signing up on the same computer, the first person must log out before the other can create an account. This will be fun once it gets rolling. Call if you want to get in but are having problems signing up!!!

Shmoore said...

Click on the link in the Tom's (Nate's) e mail..once the page comes you will see in the middle of the page a "Register Now" link. Click on that and your home free....for Jan it might take some further explanation.
Connie...this is right up your's and Bill's alley!

Anonymous said...

just wanted to let you know that you will be receiving my $20, i just haven't gotten around to it yet, been a little busy with the law school thing, but i will try and send it off this week.

meg and ry said...

Okay, I really do not need this grief at this time in my life!! I am going to try really hard to do this, but I may be calling someone! I will get my money in the mail, Tommy, if I figure it out. If I can't even do that, what is the point of trying!