Thursday, September 04, 2008

The pickem' pool

This is for anyone who is involved in the pool. I have gone through all my email, and I don't have an invite, so if someone could either email me (nathanmeunier@gmail.com), or tell me how to get to the picks so that I can post mine, I would appreciate it. Also, Nate, why don't you just put directions on the blog with the username and password as well as the way to get to the picks page. That way there is no confusion, and everyone will not only know how to get there, but also be able to reference that if they forget!
-nate

7 comments:

Jan said...

Good idea Nate!! At least I am not the only one asking. You are the man!!

Nateusmoore said...

Everyone has to have their own username and password for their profile.

The email, which I sent, has the link to the pick em division which has it's own password.

Jen said...

it isn't that difficult people! when you click on the link, look for the register here link! click on that, select your username and password, then log on. when you want to pick your teams, that is when you use the password that nate and tom have supplied us!! geez!

Jake said...

How did Emma write on the blog and how educated are her picks going to be?

Nateusmoore said...

Easy money, Jake. Easy money.

Also, thanks Jen.

Johnny Piano said...

Amid all the blather about the football pool, I regret to inform y'all that I won't be participating. Nothing against any of you, all my dearest family, nor against the grand American tradition of professional football. And I suppose I could cough up 20 bucks. I suppose if I wanted to devote the time to weekly picks, I could find a few minutes to smoke everyone else's desperate guesses. I just, well, don't want to. Hmm.

Nateusmoore said...

For all the people that are participating, I threw a link up on the right side of the blog for easy access. Also, good job everyone for the Giants pick.