Monday, April 07, 2008

lawyers

John Piano posted a picture of Abe and Desiree, his intended, on the Perry Moore blog.  Handsome couple.   It's my understanding that they're both attorneys in Chicago.  Hey, you two, with what groups do you practice and what kinds of law are your specialties?  This old, retired lawyer would like to know.
 
And are there any other lawyers or budding lawyers among the descendents of John and Jeanne Moore?  I can't remember.  If there are any, can I hear from them about their professional activities?  I'm really interested.  Post responses (if you will) on either blog.  I check them both.
 
Jim (the elder)

1 comment:

Abe said...

Jim, too bad we couldn't make it to the Two Dot reunion this year - but we did watch the video!

Desiree and I both practice general commercial litigation at a fairly large firm in Chicago (about 250 attorneys). Desiree has done quite a bit of securities work and I've litigated all manner of contract actions, including quite a few construction cases and a number of food related cases.

You can check out Desiree's profile at: www.bellboyd.com/professionals.php?&page=att&AttorneyID=279&show=fullbio

Mine is: http://www.bellboyd.com/professionals.php?&page=att&AttorneyID=51&show=fullbio

Also, Jen Buyske is currently in law school at Gonzaga!