Thursday, February 09, 2006

Oh ... whoa ... domino!


Here's another picture from Christmas -- the game was dominos, the champion was Jeanine.

Hey, it's been an eventful week. I had some work to do in Havre and Shelby, so I spent Monday evening with Jan and Marc and Joey. When I got to Jan's house, I learned about Mom's car crash in Billings. So, we called Mom and we called Tom and we got the scoop. Oo-poo-pea-doop. Everyone's okay but the machines. Mom's visit to the doctor revealed no injuries -- just a bit banged up. Tom and Mary, thanks for taking care of things on Sunday. Anyway, at the Buyske home, I was treated to Marc's cooking and Jan's company. Well, Marc and Joey's company, too. We had a real good visit after a real good dinner. Back in Helena, a local band staged a Food Share benefit Wednesday evening at the Staggering Ox -- they pulled in quite a few people, a couple hundred pounds of food, and even some cash. That was fun. I hope everyone is doing well and will soon post news on this page (aside from Hannah, Mary, and Jen -- who have led the way.)

No comments: