Tuesday, February 07, 2006

News from the Wingys (the GF Wingys!)

I haven't been very faithful in checking this site...I don't even have a good excuse! Anyway, it was fun to read all the newer news and comments. I am not sure what to think of Hannah thinking of me now that she is 30. I guess that is not too bad considering I just had a birthday so I am well past that mark! I wasn't too keen on turning 30 but now that I am past 40, 30 looks good!
We had a good superbowl Sunday, except for going to pick up Grandma. She had an accident in Billings but wanted to come home Sunday, so Tom drove her part way and we went to pick her up to get her home. She was a bit shook up but uninjured so that is a good thing. She was back at work on Monday! Incredible lady! So when we got home, at half time, Ben and Nick had all the munchies ready and we got to see part of the Stones, so that was cool. I was rooting for Seattle so I was a bit bummed but the rest of the clan was rooting for the Steelers. Go figure!
I also had parent conferences last week so that made for really long days at school. It is always heartening to hear positive comments about your program at school or even your teaching style.
All the boys are back in school and settling in their respective residences. Ben and Nick's place in Missoula isn't too bad and they seem to be getting along fine. It helps that they both have pretty demanding schedules this semester. We are planning a trip to Bozeman to see Jake and check out his place, hopefully over President's day weekend.
Hope all are having a pleasant winter. The weather here is pretty mild so I have been enjoying it. Love ya all!

2 comments:

Jen said...

glad to hear all is well. i hope i get to see you guys again sometime soon! thanks for entertaining my parents whenever jim referees!! :)

Johnny Piano said...

Thanks for posting news, Mary -- it's great to hear what's going on.