Thursday, February 09, 2006

Just saying hi

Hey all!!

I hope everyone is do well in their respective places. Things in Sioux Falls are cooking! We have begun our second semester. I have a full load, but am enjoying the classes, so that is good. Molly is assistant stage managing a play that will happen in March, and then at the end of April she will be in a play...so she is keeping pretty busy with all that! We only have 2 more weeks of the indoor season, and then the fun begins! We have our first outdoor meet the first weekend in April, I couldn't be more excited. We will be down in Houston, TX competing at Rice University. I also found out that I have qualified for the USA Outdoor National meet in Indianapolis this summer, so that is pretty exciting as well. Other than that, I have the life of a college student, little sleep, homework, and lots of fun!!! I hope this post finds you all well!! Can't wait till I can see some of you again!! Love you!!

God Bless,
Jen

2 comments:

Johnny Piano said...

Congratulations, Jen, on qualifying for the national meet! I hope you have a great season leading up to that.

mary said...

good job, Jen. Keep up the great work!