Monday, June 10, 2013

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ABE!

I know other people probably wanted to post this, but I decided to leap at the chance. I cannot tell you how much Shane and I have enjoyed Abe and Des' hospitality this past year. I've always wanted to hang out with Abe, even when I was a little girl, and now that I finally get the chance to, I can't even explain how happy I am! And it is so adorable watching him interact with John. He is such a great Dad! The photo is from a Cubs game that Abe took Shane and I to. He was explaining how the game works to little John. Abe, happy birthday. Thank you for letting me celebrate it with you! Love you!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday, bro. And early happy first father's day this weekend.

-Mike

mary said...

Happy birthday Abe. Hope it is terrific~

Johnny Piano said...

Hey, Mols -- thanks for posting this. And for Abe, happy birthday to a good man. I'm pleased with what you've accomplished in just 39 years. Much love -- John and Ann

Jan said...

Happy belated birthday, Abe. Thank you for taking such good care of our sweet baby and her cutie patootie! Sounds like you had a great birthday! Happy 1st Father's day to you, too! You are the best. You have such a great laugh and a beautiful smile!!

mattandkelly said...

Hooray for Abe! Happy birthday and cheers. Looking forward to seeing you and the fam this summer in MT. All the best in the coming year.

Love,
The TX Buyskes

Jen said...

Happy Belated Abe! I am glad I was FINALLY able to visit you and Dee in Chicago this past fall! I cannot wait to meet the little guy (and to see you two again!) Happy early Father's Day as well! What an awesome week of celebration for you!

Hannah said...

Happy Birthday!! Sorry I am a little late! Whoa - 39!! One more year and you are officially kinda' old. I might be getting up there too but at least I will always be 18 months younger than you. :) You are a great brother with a sweet wife and babe, I hope your birthday was awesome.