Friday, June 14, 2013

38 Years Later...

Dearest Mother and Father, Happy 38th Anniversary. It seems like just yesterday we were celebrating your 25th! I still remember the park and the renewal of the vows. You two are simply amazing. I can't even begin to describe all the wonderful things you have done for this family. You are so generous and loving, and not only to your children and grandchildren, but to your nieces and nephews and your brothers and sisters. I know that every single person who reads this blog applauds your character. Everyone you interact with goes away feeling better about themselves (unless it's in court). To put it bluntly - you 2 are freaking awesome!! I love you very much and I hope you find a fun way to celebrate. Oh, and keep that playful nature alive. I love it. All my love, Molly

6 comments:

Johnny Piano said...

Happy anniversary to you two, too!

mattandkelly said...

Hey Lovebirds! Happy 38th!!! Love you both so much. Blessings to you.

kpb and da boyz

Anonymous said...

Can't say it a lot better than Molly except that I've known you 10 more years so I've experienced a lot more of that "freaking awesome-ness" than she has. Happy Anniversary, Mom and Dad. In your face, Molly.

Love ya,
Mike

mary said...

hope your day was full of awesomeness!

Jen said...

I just love this post!!! Especially the last picture, because that definitely captures your guys' inner child! :) You two are simply amazing and I am hoping you had a great Anniversary/Father's Day weekend celebration! Cannot wait to see you in just a couple weeks!

Jan said...

Thank you for the post, Molly girl!! We had an awesome anniversary; we are surrounded by 8 awesome children; awesome grandchildren; awesome siblings; awesome parents; awesome friends; so I guess we are awesome lucky!!! Love all of you!