Friday, June 21, 2013

Happy Anniversay


33 years ago Mary and I said our vows in the backyard of the Moore home.  That day was a most special day for me, with our families together to celebrate our new beginnnigs.  Some of our family memebers are no longer with us but the family spirit is stronger than ever as both our families have grown.  The love and unity Mary and I share has been expanded to our children and grandchildren.  I would not change any moment (OK, maybe some of my untimely remarks and antics) I have shared with Mary, our family, or any of the Moore/Wingerter clan.  Thank you all for the support and love over the years.  And thank you Mary for your patience, your friendship, and your love.  Happy Anniversary sweetheart!!!!  God bless you all.

5 comments:

Jen said...

What a wonderful post! Many more happy years to both of you! You two are such a shining example not only for your kids, but for those of us who are fortunate enough to be related to you! :) I hope you had a wonderful day and have many more wonderful days in the years to come.

Jan said...

Happy Anniversary, guys! Thinking of you and toasting your health!! You are quite the pair! You are definitely and great addition to the family, Jim!! Think of this as your card!! :)

Connie said...

Well, this wish will be on time!
Happy Anniversary to a very special couple who raised a wonderful family. I'm glad I was there as your witness--it really did happen!

Anonymous said...

Wow....33 years. One of my earliest memories is watching you get married in Grandpa and Grandma's backyard. Congrats on the wonderful years you've shared since that day.

-Mike

Hannah said...

Well Bri was about to get born the next day so we weren't there BUT I have always admired the family that you raised together. Such great kids and such a solid family. I hope that we can follow in some of your great footsteps! Thanks for being such great examples of loving and involved parents.