Thursday, December 06, 2012

Meunier list and updates

Hello all and Merry Christmas and Happy Tidings and All That.  Hope you are all having a wonderful season so far.  I am almost done with everything so bring on the eggnog!  And a little somethin-somethin to wash it down with.  Ha! 

For our list this year, I don't have much to ask for.  We all love doing puzzles or playing games together, so anything along those lines.  I would also love a donation to Billings Catholic Schools or the Alzheimer's Association. 

Life in Billings has settled down quite a bit.  We've finally moved into our new house after the Billings Moores were so gracious to let us stay with them even after our closing date had been pushed back.  Twice.  We had such fun with them, but it was time for us to get going.  I love our new place.  It's so us and very comfy feeling.  Please come visit!

Nate and Emma both started school this year.  Nate is at a program at Rocky Mountain College for computer science and Emma started Kindergarten.  She is LOVING school which is way cool.  Isaac also started a 3-year-old program there and seems to like it.  He's quite the character.  I am still loving my job and am involved in a possible grant program to start a comprehensive medical program for people with dementia and also promote early detection of memory problems.  It's pretty exciting and would be totally awesome if we get the grant.  I also am working on a research study and was invited to present findings at the American Association of Nurse Practitioners (AANP) annual convention in July, so that will be pretty cool.  I am also going to try and run for the state representative position for the AANP.  So, like always, I am keeping myself busy. 

You all should be receiving our Christmas card soon.  I am posting this at work (!) so I don't have any pictures to post, but I wanted to provide a link from our recent photo shoot with Jana Graham, my favorite photographer.  If you're ever in Billings and want some great pics taken, she's your gal.  Mom and Dad and Maddie happened to be in town the day we shot, so they got in on the action too!  Here's the link.  Click on Meunier and the password is family.  Enjoy! 

http://www.janagrahamphotography.com/client-login/

7 comments:

mattandkelly said...

Great pics, Miranda! Sweet sweet family. I bet Emma rocks kinder! Amazing to hear about your professional life. Way to go! Thanks for the update.

Jan said...

Congrats to you, Miranda, on what you are doing with your profession!! You are an amazing young woman. I am anxious to see your new house. Tommy and Jeanine are the best, there is no doubt!! I will take a look see at the pictures which I am sure are really cute!! Happy holidays, sweetie!!

Connie said...

Way to go girl, you rock! I'm so proud of all that you have accomplished. Hope to get to Billings some time to see that new house. Good to talk to you at Thanksgiving time.

Jan said...

Oh and those pictures totally rock!! I keep looking at them! Love the scenery and just think they are so dang cute!!

Johnny Piano said...

Great photos! Congrats on moving into the new house; we never did see the first one. Hmm. Not your fault, of course -- just didn't happen. Post some pics and let us know what part of town you're in now. Merry Christmas!

Hannah said...

Oh my heck, your kids look exactly like you! What an adorable family, I love the pictures!! And I love the ones with your parents too. So fabulous. As are you. So amazing all the things you manage to accomplish as you raise those beautiful kids. I am in awe.

Jen said...

Great photos and awesome update! Glad to hear the family is doing well and excited to hear about the success of your upcoming ventures!