Sunday, December 02, 2012

Marc and Jan's list

Well, since no one seems to be following our fearless leader's wish of putting Christmas lists up - except Joey - so I thought I would put another push out there and say COME ON PEOPLE!!!  Our couple is going to get Griz gear if they don't get something up here pronto!!

My list consists of:  fun potholders with coffee/latte stuff on them.  No fruit or old lady stuff like that, please.  A contribution to the Angel Fund in Helena.  That is it for me.

Marc:  Gift card to Cabelas or Land's End; contribution to Helena Food Share; good paying acting job for Molly

I hope the rest of you will really try to get things up here.  If we aren't going to use the blog and let others know what we would like to do or get lists out somehow then maybe we ought to quit trading names.  It just stresses some people out to not know what to get others.  I don't mean to sound rude during this beautiful season because this is my favorite time of year.  It is so much fun to prepare hearts and minds for the special day of Christmas.  And it is alas fun to buy for others!  There is my post-surgery preaching!  :):):)