Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Best Christmas Ever!

Hey all!  Hope everyone had a fantastic holiday with family and/or friends.  We are enjoying ourselves here in Plano with the Texas Buyskes.  The four boys are a riot (literally) and I can't imagine adding a 5th to the mix.  The big news for me is I asked my girlfriend Erin on Christmas Eve to marry me, and she said yes.  So we are going to be having another Moore wedding in the future.  When we decide on a date and place, we will let everyone know as soon as possible.  I am looking forward to everyone getting a chance to meet her and see how awesome she is.  Take care and have a joy-filled new year!

This is from her sister's wedding in San Antonio in October.

12 comments:

mattandkelly said...

She. Is. Awesome! SOOO excited for you, Joey and Erin! Congratulations!

Nate Moore said...

Congrats again, Joey. I'm glad we get to add someone as fun as Erin to the family. She fits in well.

Anonymous said...


Awesome news. Very happy for both of you. Looking forward to meeting this lady. Also great we get to have another Moore wedding only a year after the last. It's going to be a great one.

Love,
Mike

Connie said...

Congrats to the both of you. I have heard wonderful things about Erin and am looking forward to meeting her.

Johnny Piano said...

It was great to get the big news from Jan on Christmas! My phone continued to vibrate as I read her text message. Congratulations, and we look forward to welcoming Erin to the family.

Abe said...

Brother, we're so happy for you guys. Can't wait to meet Erin and celebrate with you two. Maybe an engagement trip to Chicago is in order?

Abe said...

Also, it looks like I may be sharing New Hampshire with Erin - unless you guys beat Matt and Kelly to the punch.

Hannah said...

What a good looking couple the two of you make!! So excited for you!!
Congrats!

Jen said...

Congrats again bro!! I can't wait to meet Erin in person, i don't think meeting via skype counts! Another summer Moore bash??!! Sign me up!

mary said...

Congratulations Joey and Erin! How exciting. We were all thrilled when Jan texted the news. Can't wait for more details...

Anonymous said...

SO HAPPY FOR YOU TWO!! CONGRATS!

Love,
Molly

Jan said...

We are ecstatic to have Erin as a part of the family! She is amazing!! You have done well, son!