Wednesday, December 05, 2012

J & A lists

I should post, since I started this effort. Remember to put up your lists! Ann: donation to Helena Food Share; iTunes or Amazon gift card; Montana Book & Toy Co. gift card, Montana river system map (big); interchangeable screwdriver; Birds and Beasley's gift card; Walt Whitman poetry. John: donation to Lost & Foundation; ceramic knife (like the one Abe and Dez gave me two years ago and Marc gave me last year; I keep breaking them. Damn.); iTunes gift card; funky green ties; groat cakes (just came to mind); a nice bottle of Cabernet; racquet balls; a fiddle; duct tape (black). We hope you all have a great St. Nicholas Day tomorrow!

2 comments:

Jan said...

People are going to stop buying you ceramic knives if you continue to break them!! You gotta be careful, bro!

Johnny Piano said...

Are you saying I shouldn't chop kindling with a kitchen knife?