Monday, October 10, 2011

Sunday Night Dinner

Thought I'd share a couple of pictures I took last night. As most know, Joey is my roomie at my new house and last night we cooked a gourmet Italian dinner (homemade pizza) for my mom and dad, Miranda, Emma, and Isaac. It was a good time. It was Miranda's first time at the new digs, as well. This also is an open invite for anyone to come crash with us and we'll even make you dinner.




Dinner



Front of house
Co- Chef Joey
Emma and Isaac in my sweet pink infused camoflauge treehouse. Yes, it came with the house.

4 comments:

Jen said...

Looks awesome! glad you guys could put your culinary skills to use. I am sure that house will be a popular place to visit for people passing through. Nice tree house Nate....don't lie, we all know you painted it that color.

Jan said...

You two actually look like you know what you are doing with the dinner. How fun for you to cook for other people. I love doing that kind of stuff. That is what I miss about Shelby!! We love the tree house! Hope we get a chance to crash at the house someday!

Diz said...

Looks great, guys - and so fun. Wish we could be there, too. See you both soon!

Love,
Des & Abe

meg and ry said...

The tree house is definitely a plus for all the mini-cousins!
And doesn't co-chef imply there is another helping? Nate - I don't see you doing anything in those pics.
But the pizza looks delicious!