Saturday, October 15, 2011

Chi Town

Last week I spent 4 magnificent days in the Windy City! It was more than I had hoped for and I completely fell in love with Chicago. The weekend was packed with the ND game, marathon viewing, walking around the city, taking an improv class at Second City, and catching up with Abe and Des. They were, of course, AMAZING hosts and made my visit so memorable. I am heading back out in April for about a week to check out more of the city and take a 3-day improv intensive at Second City. I am really excited. And then...THE BIG MOVE!! I plan on moving to Chicago June 1st! I really can't wait for this next step in life. When I was out there, I just KNEW that Chicago was my city, no doubts about it. I really appreciate all the support I have been given over the years with my dreams and goals. Wanting to go into such a competitive and unstable industry is completely daunting, but it's been a lot easier with all the positive reinforcement I've been given. So now I just have to wait...COME ON SUMMER!!

Below are some pictures from my weekend. I think one of the best things about it was the XL ND shirt Des was able to wear as a dress. Yes, a dress. Oh, and Abe and D, I don't want a thing for Christmas. You're help out in the city is enough for me. Love you all!





3 comments:

Molly said...

Dangit! *Your*

Jen said...

Such awesome pics!!! you look like you had a blast...and how could you not with Abe and D? D...I love that you rocked The shirt as a dress! With you there I have an added bonus of going to Chicago

Desiree said...

I swear I commented on this before but the comment isn't here??? We loved having you Molly and cannot wait for your move! Jan and Marc - we promise to watch over Molly as she makes her way in this city that, as Molly and Abe said repeatedly throughout the weekend, "spoons you." Joey you are next!

Love,
Des and Abe