Monday, October 10, 2011

Christmas Drawing

I apologize to Nate for posting over his post but I am getting grief for not getting this up. Meghan was chomping at the bit to get names drawn so she could get her lists going. She, Molly and I drew one afternoon with Tyson's help. Below are the Givers and the Receivers. The first name is the Giver and after the slash the Receiver. I did have last year's list and we made sure no one had the same person that they did last year so I don't want to hear that "I had that person last year". No whining allowed in Christmas drawings!! :)
First I will do the cousins:
Rika & family/Nate Moore
Abe & Des/Molly (I think a month of living with you suffices for a gift!!)
Hannah & family/Mike
Bri & family/Sam
Mike/Nick
Matt & family/Randa & family
Joey/Madison
Meg & family/Jake
Jen/Bri & family
Molly/Ben
Nate/Hannah & family
Shannon & Birch/Joey
Randa & family/Abe & Des
Ben/Matt & family
Jake/Shannon & Birch
Nick/Jen
Sam/Rika & family
Madison/Meg & family


Now for siblings/spouses:
Connie/Mary
Bill/Jan (you lucky devil)
Jan/Jeanine
Marc/John
John/Connie
Ann/Bill
Tom/Jim W.
Jeanine/Jimmy
Mary/Marc
Jim W. /Ann
Jimmy/Tommy

Now it is up to everyone to get wish lists posted and help everyone out! This can only work if you help the process!

3 comments:

Johnny Piano said...

Thanks, Jan. Now that the drawings are posted, it's time to put up your wish lists. So, c'mon all, let your family know what you want for Christmas!

mary said...

Thanks for doing this Jan and gang! Now we will get on list making here~

Jan said...

I will be the first to post! I would like a donation made to the Angel Fund in Helena. This is my "baby"!!