Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Happy 30th Ben!!

Happy birthday to Benjamin James! 30 years ago he came kickin' and screamin' into the world...well, not really! He was very quiet and subdued. That didn't last long tho. That first killer smile hit our hearts about 2 weeks later and he's been flashing it ever since!
We actually celebrated Ben's big day in Great Falls on Saturday with lasagna and chocolate cake. Nick came home from training, Miranda and the kids were here, Grandma joined us for dinner...It doesn't get much better than that!
Hope your day was great! Love you tons~MOM






4 comments:

Molly said...

Happy 30th Ben!! I hope you enjoyed your special day! I always loved it when you would play home run derby with us, even though you kicked our butts! Hope to see you soon!

Jen said...

30 years??!! Wow...time sure does fly! I hope you had an awesome birthday! Lasagna and chocolate cake are two of my favs! Hope all is well!

Jan said...

Happy bday, little Ben! Only 30??? It seems like you have been annoying me for at least 60 years!! JUST KIDDING!! Hope you enjoyed your special day!

Shmoore said...

Happy Birthday Ben! I hope you had a great day.