Saturday, May 14, 2011

Moore Action On This Blog!


Last week when the Tom Moore family were out here visiting the Windy City, we all decided that it would be cool if we had some more action on this blog. Desiree posts one thing every day on her blog, and we thought that would be a good goal for this blog as well. Then we thought it would be great if we could just go down the list of states and everyone would take their turn posting something - anything - on their day. In other words, day one (Delaware) would be Grandma or Desiree's turn to post something. The next day would be Connie or Isaac's turn. Etc.

I've posted the list of states and folks over there on the right. What do y'all think? If people think this is a good idea, then we'll have Diz and/or Grandma kick this off...

12 comments:

Abe said...

Hey, great idea!

Desiree said...

Great idea, husband (and Tom)! It's always so much fun when there is a new post on this blog.

mattandkelly said...

Love it! Gramma Jeanne, catch us up on the happenings in Great Falls!

Molly said...

I agree with this! We would still keep birthday/anniversary posts, right?

Jen said...

I love this idea, good on ya!

Anonymous said...

It is a great idea, but you'd better republish how people that aren't set up on the blog can publish something. Don't they e-mail you, Abe? I'm thinking of grandma and Bill and me (if I can't remember my password)!
Thanks, Connie

Jacob said...

First I like the idea. I'm also glad that Abe commented that he likes his own idea. That shows a healthy self awareness.

Nick said...

I love the idea as well. I have a nasty habit of not checking the blog. In fact, today is probably the first time I have checked the blog out in about a month. This will be fun though!
Unfortunately I am going to be unavailable as of June 12th. If we are going to do this thing, it needs to happen in the next 72 hours so I am not the tacky one who posts on someone else's day.

Jen said...

I am with Nick on getting this thing kicked off...starting June 15I will be out on a ship for 2 months so probably won't have much connectivity.

meg and ry said...

I love the idea!!

Nick and Jen - Just tell your commanding officers what's up and that you need leave to get to a computer to post important information on your family blog. They love that kind of stuff. Ask any of them ;)

Jan said...

I think this is a GREAT idea! I check the blog out at least three or four times a week and I am always so disappointed when there is nothing new! It is our way to stay connected as a family as we move further and further out and away! Good job, Abe, and I am so glad you think so too! :) :)

Jan said...

Ok, so let's kick this off! I am anxiously awaiting my day!!