Thursday, March 10, 2011

Tripster

Hello, great family. I just got back from some travels and I thought I'd drop everyone a line and let you know what I was up to. Last Thursday, I went to St. Louis for the 3rd Annual Mardi Gras Extravaganza with Ben, Jake, and MB. It was a blast and it's also most likely our last as Jake and MB will be relocating soon. Everyone had a great time and we came out of it relatively unscathed.

From St. Louis, I flew down to St. Pete Beach, Florida on Sunday. I spent 5 days in an amazing resort called the Don Cesar that was literally right on St. Pete Beach and the Gulf of Mexico. I was lucky enough to have a view from my room of the beach. I was there for a meeting with New York Life managers and it was an awesome experience. The coolest thing that happened to me was meeting two former Montana office managers (who are now Assistant VP and Corporate VP respectively) that worked with Grandpa John. Both of them RAVED about how much they loved working with him and they both remembered Grandma as well. It made me super proud. We had some great conversation and both loved that I had joined the Company.

I hope this post finds everyone well. I hope to see you all very soon. Attached are two pictures: one of some Mardi Gras revelry and one of the resort I stayed in. Love you all.

2 comments:

Jen said...

Nate that is so cool! Sounds like your job is taking you to some sweet places :) I am glad everyone made it through the Mardis Gras madness. I saw some pics on facebook and it looked like it was fun!

Jan said...

What the heck! I left a comment on here the other day and it is gone! I said that I was glad that you lived through the experience and that is one sweet place that you stayed in during your Florida trip!!