Saturday, March 26, 2011

The Many Faces Of Miss Molly!






We are so proud of this production that we are busting out!  Molly wrote, self directed, created costumes and props, and performed a one woman show - Movers and Shakers!  It was something else!  She pretty much "wowed" people!!  I am posting a few of the pictures of the various people portrayed.  The theatre director at HHS is burning a DVD of the play and we will "check them out" to anyone who might want to see it.  Way to go kiddo!!!

9 comments:

Jen said...

Can't wait to see it! I am so proud of you for putting all of that together! You are such a talented person, and have way more courage than I do for getting up there and doing something like that! Way to go Molls!

Johnny Piano said...

Ann and I really enjoyed the show. Good job, Molly! Not only were we entertained, we learned a few things about great Montana women.

Anonymous said...

Sorry I missed your performance, Molly. Looking forward to seeing the DVD. Congrats on a performance well done.
Connie

mattandkelly said...

SIGN US UP! Send it, quick! We wanna see it! Molly, you are a stud. You bring us so much joy!

mary said...

Way to go Molly! Sure wish we could have been in Helena to see your work. I also want to see the DVD...
Way to go Girl!

Joey said...

Congrats Molls! I'm sure the soundtrack made the show. :) Glad to hear it went well. You deserve all the praise you receive kiddo.

Hannah said...

John raved about your performance and I said I thought it should get uploaded to UTUBE and then we wouldn't all have to be mailing DVD's around. Yes? Maybe? Well, if not, I want a DVD as well. Congrats!! :)

Diz said...

Sign us up for a DVD! Congrats beautiful, talented girl!

Love,

Des and ABe

Briana said...

These pictures are awesome! You are so talented! I can't wait to see the DVD (or Youtube?) and witness your harrowing performance myself.
Love,
B