Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Life Update

First things first, I want to see Molly's DVD. Everyone's raving and I want to see this show. Secondly, I just wanted to let everyone know that I was just offered the Administrative Manager position in New York Life's Billings, MT office and I accepted it. I will be moving back to Billings in April and will start my job on April 18th. I'm insanely excited about coming home. Being around all of the family we have in Montana and all of my friends will be awesome. I just wanted to let you all know and for anyone in Montana, I will probably be seeing you soon.

7 comments:

Johnny Piano said...

Congratulations, Nate! What a nice move for you, doing the job you like and being in Montana. Billings is okay, I guess. Does this mean you'll be your dad's boss?

Mike said...

congrats, man! although i'm not sure how you can bring yourself to leave beautiful wichita. glad you get to head back to home turf. maybe i'll see you before i head out to japan.

Molly said...

CONGRATS Nate! That's really awesome. You deserve a move back to MT. You've worked hard. Can't wait to see you!

mary said...

Wow! That is so exciting! Too bad its Billings, but hey it is Montana!! Congratulations Bud. And can't wait to see you. We are in Billings at least twice this summer for some awesome baseball...

Diz said...

Nate,

Congratulations! I am sure you are a valued employee and this all worked out perfectly. Enjoy home.

Love,
Des and Abe

Jen said...

Nate that is so awesome! I know how excited you must be. How long will you be in Billings? Safe travels back to MT!

Jan said...

Nate, I posted a congratulatory note last night and now it is not here. Hmmmm. Anyway, we are proud of you and glad that you will be in the Big Sky country where we might get a chance to see you once in a while. Safe travels back!! Once again, congratulations. You must be doing one heck of a job to get this promotion!