Thursday, March 31, 2011

Happy Birthday, Connie!




Well another one has rolled around for Connie!  We celebrated Sunday with Connie, Bill, Mary, Jim, Madison, Sam, Mom, Marc and me with dinner at Borries.  That was really a fun time!  Then yesterday, Mom, Mary, Connie and I went to lunch at Fudruckers so again, a mini celebration.  Tonight she and Bill are going to Cattlemans out in Vaughn which is a nice place.  She will certainly have celebrated plenty for being 64!  There are LOTS of memories of CJ, but one of my favorites is on her 21st bday we were in a bar in Missoula (I used her ID to get in), I said to her in the bathroom - "Wow, 21, you are really getting old!" and she promptly slapped me across the face.  Oh to see that age now - right CJ?  Anyway, happy birthday sis and hope you have an awesome day!  By the by, Connie has dropped a considerable amount of weight with Game On and looks fantastic!

8 comments:

mary said...

WoooHooo Connie! Have a fantastic day and a great year 64!
And I agree with Jan...You look marvy!!

Tom said...

Happy birthday Connie! Wish we could have been there to help you celebrate. Have great day. Oh, and thanks for leading our SUM team.

mattandkelly said...

Happy birthday to a rockin' lady! We love you and look forward to seeing you this summer. God bless you!

Kelly and the FL gang

Jen said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! I am so glad you were able to celebrate (multiple times) with family :) Hope to see you soon!

Anonymous said...

Wow, Connie - You look 21 to us! Happy Birthday!
Love, Abe & Des

Molly said...

Happy birthday! I hope it was splendid! And I'm sure Mom deserved that slap. I personally enjoy Mom's stories of when you guys went to Disneyland and when she came to visit you out in San Fran. I know you still have a wild side to you even at 64. Love you!

Mike said...

Happy birthday, Connie. Hard to believe it was 11 years ago that I took that took that shiny gold Buick chariot off your hands and it's still going strong today. Glad you got to live it up a bit to celebrate.

Mike

Johnny Piano said...

Happy Birthday, Connie! I have lots of memories of Connie. As with any sibling, some are good, some are a little rough. Mainly I admire her high intelligence, high principles, and high devotion. And she agreed to sing "When I'm Sixty-Four" a lot today.