Sunday, November 08, 2009

'Tis the Christmas Season



Happy November everyone. Johnny, Annie and Joey were over for dinner last night and Annie suggested we draw the names for Christmas. Being the compliant person that I am, we did. Below are the names of the "Giver" first and the "Receivee" second. Last year we chose to do it by families so we stuck with that premise this year. Here it is - read and cheer!! :
Marurika and family Jen
Abe and Dee - Meunier family
Hannah and family - Nick
Briana and family - Molly
Mike - Shannon
Matt and family - Jake
Joey Philpot family
Meghan and family - Ben
Jen - Madison
Molly - Sam
Nate - Michael
Shannon - Matt Buyske family
Randa and family - Joey
Ben - Abe and Dee
Jake - Schulte family
Nick - Borten family
Sam - Wells family
Madison - Nate

Adults:
Connie - Jim M.
Bill - Jim W.
Jan - Jeanine
Marc - Ann
John - Tom
Ann - Bill
Tom - Jan (lucky you!!)
Jeanine - Connie
Jim W. - Johnny
Mary - Marc
Jim M. - Mary

There you have it. You can start bugging for Christmas lists at any time!!!
Have a wonderful holiday season!

7 comments:

Jan said...

OOPS!! I left spaces when I typed it but should have just done dashes. Hope you can all figure it out. I'm sorry!! :(

Nateusmoore said...

I helped you out Jan. We're all good.

Jan said...

Ok, so where do you go to edit these things? Thank you for your help Nate!!!

Platypus Flosser said...

Thanks Jan! Woot!! it's almost christmas time.. YES...

Molly said...

I swear I've had a Wingerter like the last 5 years. But I guess with all of 'em your bound to draw their name a few times! Can't wait!

Hannah said...

So I am assuming Nick will be home for the holidays. Can we mail all Wingerter gifts to the Great Falls address?

mary said...

Yeah, any Wingy gifts can just come to 4100...everyone is here at some time during the holidays. YIPEE!!

Thank you for doing this Jan. I thought of it a few times but didn't get anything done...so glad you did!