Sunday, November 22, 2009

BURN THE BIRD - REGISTER RIGHT NOW!!

Des and I just registered for the Burn the Bird run (or walk) on Thanksgiving morning. Registration ends midday on Tuesday, so sign up now!

To register for the race, click here

Looks like there will be event t-shirts for sale at the race, so we elected not to do special Moore shirts.

Finally, as Meg mentioned below, we could have some nice volunteer pick up the packets on Wednesday. If everyone's busy on Wednesday afternoon, we can all just arrive a little early and pick up the packets before the race.

Let us know in the comments section here if you've signed up!

10 comments:

Nateusmoore said...

Registered.

Anonymous said...

I'm registered and I will pick up the packets. Just let me know who wants theirs picked up.
Connie

Joey said...

Yahtzee

Johnny Piano said...

Ann and I both registered. Yes, Connie, it'd be great to have you pick up the packets.

Maurika said...

Registered. AND I will have a wee bit of a costume addition for all running. oh yes... we will look verrry good!

Meghan said...

Registered and ready.

Connie, could you please pick up mine (just one for me)?

Joey said...

I would appreciate it if you could pick mine up as well please
Connie. Thank you.

Abe said...

Connie, Des and I would be grateful if you would pick our packets up as well. Thanks!

Mike said...

I'll do a mental 5k on Thursday at some point so I can share in the spirit of burning the bird.

Nateusmoore said...

Connie, could you also pick up mine please? Thank you very much.