Friday, November 20, 2009

Burn the Bird Run

First - apologies to Nate for going over his Cat/Griz post. I needed to post it now or I would forget about it.

So...onto the run.

Hot Ticket had an article with more details in it today. It stated that "Racers" can register on Active.com by searching "Great Falls, MT." Registration is $20 and includes socks for the first 150 people. After socks run out, racers can pay $10 or $20 and received a T-shirt. Other prizes will be scattered throughout the registration packets.

Packet pickup is Wednesday Nov. 25 at Fish, Wildlife, and Parks headquarters, 4600 Giant Springs Road, from 3-7 pm. There is also packet pickup and late registration before the race from 6:45 to 7:45 AM at FWP.

I was thinking it would be easiest for everyone to register themselves and then designate someone to go pick up packets and have then in a central location (i.e. Grandma's house or Wingerter's?). I talked to one of the organizers and she said 1 person can get all packets.

What is the thinking on this?

And what is the latest with T-shirts???

I'm SO excited for this thing!!! Oh - and Ryan isn't having surgery anymore - woohoo! So he'll be going along with (most) activities. He's opting out of the race.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can pick up the packets if everyone who wants me to do so will let me know.
Thanks for posting this, Meghan. I was thinking about how to do it!
See you all soon,
Connie