Friday, August 28, 2009

Make it 16!

I know I've delayed in putting this up on the blog but didn't want to tred on toes of birthdays, anniversaries, and family picnic stuff. But honestly if I don't post it now, I never will. And I finally remembered how to post without emailing it!

ANYWAY -

Grandma can add a 16th great-grandchild to the list because Ry and I are expecting another little bundle of joy in March!! Woohoo!

We knew almost the whole time he was in Boise but I stupidly agreed to keep it a secret until he got back which meant morning sickness, cravings, and a growing belly (apparently they get bigger quicker with the second one?) all had to remain hidden from the family - oh and no wine on my birthday. I thought I did alright but I know everyone suspected. But, we made it and are now celebrating. Probably with a dog. Why not pile it on, right?

Any-hoo - we are hoping for a St. Paddy's Day baby (totally appropriate) so if ya'll have some super Irish names, let's get 'em rolling!

8 comments:

Mike said...

Congrats!! I'm just going to play the percentages and assume it will be another boy, so......Seamus Schulte. How cool does that sound??!!

Nateusmoore said...

Congrats! I think his name should be Padrick. That's a good one.

Jen said...

congrats again! i think it is awesome! seamus is pretty sweet....what about aidan for a boy and sarah for a girl? or what about conor for a boy and grace for a girl? ooo..or you could do aaron or erin! :) hope you figure it out, and then let me know ;)

mattandkelly said...

How about you name him Matthew? Maybe not so Irish (unless you call him Matty), but definitely a strong name...I am only slight biased. :)

Congrats and hope the unfun pregnancy stuff skips you over on this second one. :)

Luv ya,
Matt

mattandkelly said...

YEEHAW!!!

My first thought was that it will be another boy, for whatever reason. Fintan and Kean are super cool names... Rowan or Ronan are strong pics...

But I'm going to think pink for you on Irish names, too... Saiorse (pronounced "Seersha"), Mairin (Maren), Nora, Quinn, Reagan, Siobhan ("Shiovan" or more like "Shuvan" - Irish form of Jeanne)... These are a few from my days at ND! Love that exchange program!

OH TOO EXCITING!!! If you do have a boy, we will officially have a basketball team-full of Buyske/Schulte boys. Just saying!

YAY COUSINS!!! Love you all!

peace,
kellylynn

Jan said...

Dad is definitely pulling for a boy so that his bball team is complete. I love most of the names mentioned above. I like Padrick for a boy. Very strong. I like Briget too. It will be fun to see in March what happens! :)

Molly said...

Yay! Congrats. I am so stoked, even though you kept it secret from me!! But I can't wait!! There's a whole tone of babyness going on!

Hannah said...

My vote is for Kean, that is a great name! And for a girl, I cast my lot with Aidan - normally for boys but pretty cute for a girl. Way to get these babies all rolling on through - looks like your wedding ceremony was right on the money as far as reproduction goes. :) Congratulations Meg! There is nothing in the world like the blessing of luvin up babes.