Sunday, August 02, 2009

2009 Family Picnic

Been waiting for a break in the July Birthday Parade to get a post in about the Family Picnic. As previously announced, the Picnic will be held on Sunday - August 9th at Jumping Creek Campground which is located between White Sulpher Springs and Showdown ski area. We'll meet up there at noon and eat at 1:00. We'll be having fried chicken as the main course. I'll bring plates, napkins, and cutlery. I'll also bring a bunch of bottled water. Since everyone has such varied taste in other beverages, we're asking everyone to bring anything else they want to drink. Janet has pledged to make potato salad and Mary macaroni salad. Jeanine will bring a dessert. We'll also need various chips, maybe some dips and salsa, rolls, another dessert, perhaps another salad, some vegetables, or anything else you can think of.

So we can get a count for chicken, please reply to this post or give me a call at 406-860-3889 to let us know wheter or not you will be attending and what you can bring. We're looking forward to seeing everyone on Sunday.

Love you all,
Tom and Jeanine

5 comments:

Molly said...

I will be there! In all my post wedding reception glory! :) I will bring some chips (hopefully I will remember!!) Can't wait to see those of you who can make it! From what I hear, though, the ones coming are the ones I normally see. Not that I am complaining or anything it's just that I can only take Dinger in small doses and I think I have hit my max for the summer. ;)

Abe said...

Sorry to report that Desilou and I will not be able to make the picnic this summer. However, we will be back for Thanksgiving. Any plans for a big family get together? Can we make some?

Jan said...

Marc and I will be there. I know that Molly (as previously mentioned), Meghan, Tyson, Joey, and Michael will be there from our family! We are looking forward to seeing EVERYONE - even Dinger!

mary said...

We will be there with bells on...cuz everyone knows Dinger is a ding a ling!! Hopefully we will be there with new baby in tow!

All us Wingys

Johnny Piano said...

John and Ann are in. I talked with Maurika today, and the Wellses will be on the way. We'll bring a salad of sorts -- cole slaw or chinese cabbage. Don't worry, it'll be good.

Looking forward to seeing everyone that can make it. Will miss the ones who can't.