Sunday, August 30, 2009

A late night accomplishment

So I just finished building this website for a company in Utah and as I was waiting for the site to upload I happened to glance through all the recent family updates I have been missing out on (but my comments are now there, I'm catching up). Anyway, as it is 1:15 in the morning and a tremendous accomplishment that now this website is actually up, I thought I would just give ya'll the link to check it out.
www.customconnect.biz
On our family note, well, I'll have to post that when my brain isn't web-fried. :)
Love ya'll!
Hannah

3 comments:

Tom said...

Hannah, I checked out the site and it looks great. Looks like a fantastic product. In fact I'll mention it to some of our agents. Maybe we can drum up some business. Great job!
Love,
Tom

Hannah said...

Thanks Tom! The containers really are cool and the people who run the company are great so you can't go wrong there. :) Glad ya' liked it.

Maurika said...

Fantastic! you are amazing... when are you going to build a website for YOU and Philpot Flowers?? I would totally buy 'em! love you, m