Sunday, March 02, 2008

The Wells Institute

I spent a bit of time in Missoula last week, so I got some visiting in with Maurika and family. All are doing well, having recovered from a couple bouts of winter-time maladies. One of the joys of this trip -- I got to here Rileigh perform in a school choral concert. She even sang a solo. Unfortunately, I didn't take my camera to the concert; I suppose Rileigh is happy about that. Despite her self-professed nervousness, she sang very well.

Here's Piper -- all eyes at six weeks old.









Here is Maurika with two products -- Piper, of course, and boxes upon boxes of Read Underwear. Keep your eyes open for the debut of her web site.

2 comments:

Tom said...

Wow John (Mr. Vocabulary), I got "to here Rileigh perform . . .". I'm shocked. But that's not the reason for my comment. I'm really excited to see Maurika's website and product. I expect it will be revealed first on the Blog. Any idea when it will be?

Tom

Johnny Piano said...

Eye am sorry aye maid a misteak with the language. When righting about family, I sometimes gait a bit rattled, I guess. I've done worse befour. Anyhoo, Rika's web sight will probably be up within a couple weaks. Either she or I will poast a massage with a link.