Thursday, March 27, 2008

easter in anacortes




Hey all!!! Well I figured since some people were posting pictures of the newest additions to the family I thought I might toss the Buyskes into the mix. Mom, Dad, and I headed out West to Anacortes for the Easter holiday. It was a short weekend, but very fun. Will had a blast searching for easter eggs and finding everyone's easter basket. I think that kid was so pumped full of sugar he didn't know what to do. Ben is growing by the day and he is starting to move around (as best as his round body will allow) and making sure he gets a piece of blonde hair if Will gets too close. All in all the family is healthy and doing well. I hope everyone enjoyed their Easter holiday and that the spring season is going well.

Love
Jen

3 comments:

Ann said...

LOTS of good looking boys in the Buyske clan. Happy Easter all! - Ann

bdiddy said...

What a cutie pie! Takes after his daddy :)
love you guys

Jan said...

Jen left out the part that I got to stay for the week and have lots of great grandbaby time!! Talk about fun. That "little" Ben is a sweetheart and William is just plain fun and a darling. Hope you all had as great an Easter as I did!!