Friday, March 07, 2008




I think I have more trouble with this blogging thing than anyone else, even grandma! Okay, let's try this again. So, I just got done with another performance. It went well tonight, better than last night let me tell ya! It has been so much fun doing this show, but I am ready for it to be over. I need to get my life back, and more study time! Things here are going well. Just school and life in general. I am so ready for spring and warm weather and I simply can't wait for summer!! I will probably be back in Helena so I best be seeing most of you! We have our spring break in 2 weeks and I am heading to LA with a prof and another student. It should be really fun. I am looking forward to it. Who knows, maybe I will be discovered!! Ya right. Anyhoo, just wanted to post some pics and give you a taste of what you can find online at www.augie.edu/theatre You just click on "current season" and then click on the pictures link. They are pretty fun. Love you all!! Peace

3 comments:

Ann said...

Congrats on a very successful show, Molly! School may get in the way but I recommend taking it on the road. I'd love to see it!

Hugs - Ann

Anonymous said...

i ditto ann's comment..i would probably turn into a groupie if you took it on the road! :)

Jan said...

I definitely would be a groupie!!! It was such an awesome show. We are so proud of you, Molly! Now, go to LA and be discovered!