Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Grandbabies

I am sure that you have all heard the news of the newest addition to the Buyske tribe. And I am sure that you have all seen my comments about how cute they are. But, I just had to put out there for everyone to see that I think unemployment is grand and ihat there is no better place to be right now than here in Anacortes. William and I have taken long walks together; gone to the beach lots; just sat on the curb and chatted about crab grass. It is amazing how times like this make you realize how crazy schedules can actually make a person!! I have been lucky to be able to spend a little over two weeks with this little family and it has been awesome! Yes, Mom, I am moving to Helena - on September 24th to be exact!! This has been a great way to make the cut from Shelby and when I go back to pack, I am only telling two people good-bye. When you do see me you had better hide as I have great baby pictures on my cell phone!
I am posting this under Matt's since I have been erased off the "legal" bloggers.

4 comments:

mattandkelly said...

Abe, It is true. When Mom logs in the blog link doesn't show up on her log in page. The help link said that if it doesn't show up then she is in the wrong account (i.e. she has more than one log in) or that she was deleted from the blog. Would you mind checking the latter? She said she has only one account -- buyske8@yahoo.com. Thanks.

Abe said...

Aunt Jan - sounds like you have been having a great time out in Washington. Don't know how you got off the approved blogger list, but I sent you a new invitation so you should be able to sign on again - and hopefully show us more pictures from your trip!

Nick said...

I am so thankful to hear you got to take such a wonderful break from the "real" world and rediscover the REAL important things, like how amazing crab grass is. Best of luck in your return to Montana, the move to Helena, and rejoining us on the blog!

Jan said...

Thanks to Matt and Abe, I am one with the blog site again!! Thank you for your good wishes, Nick!