Tuesday, September 11, 2007

A Christmas Question

Ok, so I never heard a united agreement on what the plans were for our cousin Christmas celebratory plans. Are we still doing presents? That is great if we are but we need to get the names up on the web. Do we want to do the calendar instead? That's fine too but we need to get going on pictures if that is the case. I am willing to do the calendar this first year if that is the plan- unless someone else is itchin' to do it. Either way, could we come to a consensus via the blog? That would be fan-tabulous!

3 comments:

Maurika said...

I'm all about a calendar! Not only would Grandma probably love to see all you you cousins in your cheekiness, but I would love to have one too...

Great idea hannah, I'll send you a pic asap!

Abe said...

I like the calendar idea a lot. In fact, I have the one for our little family hanging right here in my office. So, let's get this straight... you need each of us to send you a picture of ourselves?

Hannah said...

Well, the plan would be that I need an individual picture of every family member and then group and fun shots of everybody throughout the year. Maybe the aunts could even be in charge of rounding up pictures from and of their own broods?