Wednesday, August 15, 2007

More Pics Please

Thanks for the pictures of the reunion, everyone! Wish I'd been there, but I was standing in a wedding in Fredricksburg, Virginia - situs of several key battles in the War Between the States. The wedding was between a Chicago groom and a Virginia bride (I introduced them to one another!), so the attendees were pretty evenly split between descendants of Yanks and Rebels. Between my current residence and our family history, I was able to claim both sides.

Anyway, I thought I'd drop a note here to tell those who haven't been over to the Perry Moore blog lately to go check it out. They are kicking y'all's butts when it comes to posting about the reunion...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for commenting on the other blog, Abe. I was just getting ready to write the same thing on our side - that y'all are kicking us!

I've loved every single posting on the blog. Nate gets major credit for creativity!

Aurie