Sunday, August 12, 2007

Images from the Reunion

It doesn't seem that photos do justice to the memories of Moores on the merry. It was such a fine time all the way around, and that certainly didn't happen by chance. Many thanks to Aurie, Jan, and all the others who pitched in their time and effort to make it happen.

This photo shows the jury-rigged stage for music on Sunday. We did stay dry.



This photo came from Coffin Butte, part of the ranch tour on Monday. Of the missing siblings, Tom and crew had already departed for home; Connie was at the ranchhouse with Bill, anticipating the fine dinner.

More to come as the mood strikes. Get your photos up here, too, okay?

2 comments:

mattandkelly said...

Great pictures thus far, but does anyone else have pictures or were only two pictures taken the whole weekend? Dinger, I hear you did a bang up job on the auction. Sorry I had to miss it. Hopefully the Buyske 4 will make round 2!

The WA Buyskes

Mike said...

I have a few pics I'll put up once I can get unpacked and get them off of my camera - including a quality shot of the auctioneer in action.