Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Live from the Zoo

Hey guys! Lovely to hear all of the happenings around the family as always. You all are so awesome! So a little bit about my life these days: I just started a new job and new school year here in lovely and ever so eccentric Missoula Montana. I am taking 17 credits this semester, my second as a liberal studies student at the U. Could be fun. I also just started my new position as Catholic Campus Ministry intern at Christ The King Church. held our new intern/semester planning retreat last week at Flathead Lake. We got a lot of work done and had a lot of fun too. Now I am just trying to get back to my college livelihood and adjust to the new crazy schedule. That's about all. Have a good semester all cousin students, and good luck and all y'all do! Love you guys like crazy!
Nick

4 comments:

Nick said...

Little P.S. : You can check out all of the stuff that our church does at www.umccm.org. check it out... it's pretty sweet.

Anonymous said...

I will have to check out the site, Nick. Good luck with your studies and your job at the Newman Center. You will fit right in with that!! When I come through Missoula on my way home in a couple of weeks, I will give a call.
Love ya,
Jan

Jen said...

hey nick...hopefully i will run into you at a griz game this year....they do rock you know! :)

Jen said...

hey nick...hopefully i will run into you at a griz game this year....they do rock you know! :)