Thursday, August 23, 2007

Hello From the Lou

Hello wonderful family. this has been the first real chance to post since i have been down here. First off, the city is way better than i thought it would be. there are a lot of places for younger people to hang out at. we had an awesome orientation week. they had set it up to give us a lot of chances to meet each other outside of a school scenario. so far i'm the only one from montana.

we are just finishing our second week of classes. the school material itself is not too difficult, the volume is another story. i usually start at 8 in the morning and stay until about 6 at night. its a little bit different than the undergrad stuff.


all in all, i am happy with my situation down here. the house is good, my roommates are good guys, and as long as i stay on top of my studying i will be ok. i do miss montana, my family, and my friends but i am doing what i feel is right for me in my life right now. hope to talk to everyone soon.

Love
Jake

P.S. I believe I will be attending my first ND football game this year. it is the october 13th game vs BC. one of my buddies down here went there for undergrad so we are heading up the friday before. Yippie!!!!

6 comments:

Abe said...

Hey Jake - glad to hear all's well in St. Louie. I'm going to the BC game as well, so I'll see you there. In fact, I think Nate is coming out for that one, too. Right Nate?

Jen said...

i wish i could go to an ND game...but alas..i don't know if i will make one this year...jake, glad to hear classes are going well..i hear ya on the volume..i am the same way 8-6...like a job right? i hope i get to see ya before the summer time...maybe over the holidays...take it easy buddy

Nateusmoore said...

Yes, sir. I will be attending the same game.

bdiddy said...

Jake -
Sounds like you are settling into it well! I hope that it treats you right and you learn a lot.
love
briana

Nick said...

Someday, when I grow up, I want to go to a notre dame game... you're the man Jake!

Anonymous said...

You lucky dog, Jake. I guess if you are studying that hard, you deserve to have a break and go to a game. Between you, Mike, Randa and Jen, the brain cells of the Moore family will grow immensly! Glad all is going well!
Jan