Friday, June 01, 2007

Meunier Family Update


I sent out some pictures via kodak gallery. Please let me know if you didn't get an email and want to see some pictures. We've had quite a busy first few weeks with the little squirt. We traveled to Montana then Seattle for a wedding and then Hilton Head South Carolina where Emma got to go to the beach for the first time and dip her toes in her first pool! How exciting. Now we're all back home getting into our own routine. I started back at work and school and it's been tough trying to get everything done, but what a sweet distraction! Hope you are all well and see you all in a month or so! Love Ya!

- Miranda

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my, she just gets cuter and cuter. I can imagine the shock of getting back to the routine with the addition. Keep plugging away, girl! We are so excited that you get to come to the wedding!!
Love,
Jan

Maurika said...

Beautiful!!! I love your pictures on the gallery too, what a cutie pie! You guys have been busy, sorry we missed you when you were here!

maurika