Sunday, March 25, 2007

Thought it was time I posted some pictures of my growing belly and the new house. This first one was taken a few weeks before Christmas after a night of painting at the new house. I'm about 5 1/2 months here. The bump's not too prominent yet, but coudn't wear my normal clothes. Yes, Dad, that's your Yale shirt.













These two pictures were taken a few weeks ago so I was about 36 weeks. Definitely more noticeable, but no stretch marks yet! These are some of the only clothes that fit anymore so hopefully the heat turns down a little over the next few weeks. This weekend it was 85 Friday, Saturday, and Sunday!






This is the outside of our house. The grass hasn't really come in yet, but I guess they plant it dormant and then it will start growing in early to mid spring. The development is just about completely moved into, so the construction noise had cut back, which is nice.








This is the living room and is the first thing you see when you walk in the front door. The cut out looks into the kitchen. We painted the accent wall a cranberry color in case it doesn't come out well.










This is the kitchen. I love how much space it has. At our last place, Nate and I could hardly fit in together. I like the way the color turned out in here. We still need to do a second coat but have been putting it off because we soon realized painting really, really sucks.








This is the dining room which is basically an extension of the kitchen. The laundry room and garage entrance is at the back of the room. The stairs divide the kitchen and dining room and lead to all the bedrooms upstairs. Stairs are not my friend right now. I am definitely huffing and puffing by the time I get to the top!








This is just a silly picture of Nate and I from the Badlands on our summer moving trip. Strange to think in a few days there will be a new member in our family! I'll keep you all posted. Love you all and miss you tons!